eunetfebrero 14, 2019 at 11:39 am #989
This four-day training course provides innovative tools, methods and inspiration for youth workers who would like to develop the active participation of young people in their communities.
Community building starts at small scale and youth work/ youth workers play a key role in this. Do you want to be a catalyst for young heroes in your community? Do you want to encourage the young generation to create social change? We believe that active participation, community building and social initiative go hand in hand. Therefore we start with the good practices that exist and inspire you to believe in the potential of young people. Step out of the box to create a real impact together with young people.
The aim of this Training Course is to empower youth workers to work with young people on discovering the challenges, needs and opportunities in their communities and support them in taking innovative initiative(s).
The Training Course will create space for:
– sharing experiences, successes and failures in community building;
– connecting youth workers that (want to) empower youth;
– getting inspiration from young changemakers;
– exploring the needs for community building;
– learning how to create a safe environment to empower young people.
Is this the training course you are looking for?
We are looking for a diverse group of professional and voluntary youth workers and group leaders active in the youth field in their local community.
– International experience is not a must
– English will be the working language.
– Just bring your openness to learn and share experiences.
– This TC can be useful if you have ideas for doing local or international youth projects, funded by Erasmus+ (KA1, KA2, KA3) or European Solidarity Corps.
Note to NAs: this is a ToT practice activity and it is financed with TCA 2018
Apply here until 27 March 2019!!