eunetfebrero 6, 2019 at 2:38 pm #965
The Conference is the last step of the process that the organisers started in 2016 with regard to the recognition of youth work. The idea is to present the achievements of the process at national and international level with this final Conference.
The overall aim of the Recognise It! strategy is to support the development of strategies of recognition of youth work at national and municipal level and to strengthen the role of youth work in both dimensions taking into consideration the different socio-political conditions in each country.
The Conference is the last step of the process that SALTO YOUTH T&C, SALTO YOUTH
EUROMED, DE NA and IT NA together with NGO representatives from South Med countries have started in 2016 with regard to the recognition of youth work. The idea is to present the achievements of the 2016/2017/2018 process at national and international level with this final Conference.
Aims of the Conference:
– To inspire interested actors to take recognition initiatives by using the outcomes of recognition strategies implemented by youth organisations or institutions.
– To discover local realities in Naples and practices from recognition related projects in EU and South Med.
– To discuss open questions and challenges about recognition in order to describe possible future steps.
– To highlight new inspirations.
– To provide inspirational material about recognition for wider audience.
– To explore how recognition processes support inclusion.
– To explore though the field visits the 5 dimensions of recognition.
The target groups
– People already having links with recognition initiatives who would like to improve youth work at local, regional, national and international level.
– people who contributed to the research.
Apply here until 10 February 2019!!