eunetfebrero 6, 2019 at 2:48 pm #966
The training course is dedicated to the topic of social integration and empowering young people with disability or health challenges by engaging them actively in Youth Exchange projects.
“Boomerang–inclusion through active participation” is a contact making seminar that offers professionals who work with youth with special needs (disability, health challenges) an opportunity to explore Youth Exchange projects as a tool for empowering and supporting active participation and social integration of young people. The seminar will be an opportunity to find partner organizations for further cooperation in the frame of Erasmus+ Programme.
The seminar is designed especially for youth workers supporting youth with disability or health challenges.
It focuses on the Erasmus+ Youth Exchange projects (and non-formal education in general) as a useful tool to support active participation of young people.
Aims & objectives:
– To explore Youth Exchange project as a tool of empowering and supporting active participation and social integration of young people with disability or health challenges,
– To create opportunity to share practical guidelines how to foster active participation of youngsters in the Youth Exchange projects,
– To create space for meeting partner organizations for future international cooperation in the frame of Erasmus+ projects,
– To develop drafts of ideas for international youth exchange projects.
Organizations supporting youngsters with special needs face many challenges in project implementation such as finding partners, overcoming the problems of communication, struggle with limited mobility. This seminar aims at helping youth workers to organize projects taking into consideration the barriers they can face.
Participants of the course
Maximum 25 adults from all of the Programme Countries:
– Youth workers or representatives of NGOs, community centers or other public institutions, directly working with young people with disability or health challenges,
– Motivated to develop a Youth Exchange project in cooperation with a group of young people and partner organizations,
– Ready to take part in the entire seminar,
– Able to communicate easily and work in English.
Dates of the seminar:
The seminar starts on 23rd April 2019 with supper around 19:00 p.m., last 3 full days and ends on 27th April 2019 with breakfast in the morning around 10:00 a.m.
Apply here until 10 March 2019!!