eunetjulio 8, 2019 at 8:53 am #1365
The Spanish National Agency for Youth organises this Training Course with the aim of creating bridges between museums and the youth sector through non-formal education.
During this 4-day training course, participants will have the opportunity to analyse the barriers to youth participation into museums and their activities, explore potential tools to overcome these barriers, discover local activities on Spanish museums and potentially network with other professionals.
– To generate cooperation strategies and synergies between museums and youth field.
– To exchange and enhance experiences developed in the frame of the Museums’ educational departments.
– To understand museums as a space for youth work.
– To explore Non-Formal Education as tool to work with young people in museums.
– To identify barriers that prevent young people to access museums and to explore potential strategies.
– To facilitate networking for future cooperation in Erasmus +: Youth in Action program
Methodology will be based on Non-Formal Education. This means we will work from a participatory approach using a wide variety of methods, in an environment where people can learn from each other (peer-learning).
Apply here until 19 August 2019!!