eunetnoviembre 28, 2019 at 6:32 pm #1573
The main aim of this TC is improving the impact of Non-Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe).
Why this Training Course?
– To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Erasmus + Youth in Action and European Solidarity Corps Programmes
– To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
– To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe and MEDA neighbouring region.
– To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE
– To inspire and reflect on the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field
– To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
– To reconsider daily youth work practices.
How it will be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring…
To have profound impact, we need to go further than classical running of training courses. The participants are encouraged to really build their own training and learning process, supported by a fine tuned pedagogical programme. We consider that this is the condition to understand the real power of NFE.
The pedagogical process:
A fundamental flow during the training is based upon:
– Experiencing: different educational settings, different non-formal education methods (role play, simulation game, exercise…)
– Reflecting: on the methods and its impacts, on the power and limits of NFE, on building a pedagogical process…
– Transferring: to the own reality of participants, in order to improve ways of working with young people
– Sharing: different perceptions, current situations and experiences
– Developing: the building capacity of the participants, by including them in the decision process of the project designing (participants will decide some sessions they feel they need to have) but also in the implementation of the program (‘Power to the People’ moments)
Participants should be at least 18 years old and should have a good level of English.
Apply here until 6 December 2019!!