eunetdiciembre 11, 2019 at 5:37 pm #1600
Street-based Detached Youth Work, Outreach Youth Work, Street Youth Work, Mobile Youth Work – Just name it! Come as You Are meeting aims to get together those who work with young people in NEET situation to share their practices and learn from each other.
The main aim of Come as You Are meeting is to give space for Youth Workers to explore a phenomenon behind their work. This 2 working days meeting focuses on issues like
– the principles and values behind the work
– the ways and means of the work
– the realities street outreach youth workers face
– the main issues where young people age between 16-29 need the most support
– the services young people age between 16-29 need most in different countries
• Youth workers working with young people in NEET situation as street workers, outreached youth workers, etc.
• Heads and developers of street workers, outreached youth workers, etc.
• heads and developers of municipal youth work
The activity is linked with Europe Goes Local.
Apply here until 12 January 2020!!