eunetabril 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm #1252
The aim of the meeting is to improve the quality of the existing system of Quality Label (QL) process and of the work of relevant experts.
This activity is funded by the European Solidarity Corps. The meeting has the following objectives:
– To inform participants on current developments and updates in regards to the European Solidarity Corps and the QL process
– To provide space for participants to share their own experiences, approaches and practices within QL processes in EU and non-EU countries
– To get to a common understanding on the QL principles and process, based on the previous experiences
– To reflect on the motivation and role of QL experts and better understand the importance of the QL process in the European Solidarity Corps project life cycle
– To map the necessary competences and identify the learning needs of QL experts, in order to create adequate learning opportunities
– To explore networking needs and provide a space to develop possible future cooperation.
The target group of the Meeting:
The meeting is addressed to representatives of NA´s and Salto Resource Centres responsible for Quality Label agenda, for external accreditors from EU countries as well as from Partner countries neighboring the EU.