eunetseptiembre 16, 2019 at 11:04 am #1409
Do you have a project idea in your mind? Do you want to turn your idea into reality? Join «Be Initiative» training and learn how to contribute to creating a world you want to live in. Meet inspiring people, create projects and get support along the way.
”Be Initiative!“ is a training course aiming at empowering young people in turning their innovative ideas into action. It is for those who have an idea in mind and are looking for support in making it happen.
We will explore different ways of possible active engagement both on personal and community level, business and non-profit. You will learn various project design tools and methods, meet successful entrepreneurs and project leaders and have an opportunity to clarify what are the steps you need to take to bring your project to life. Part of the training course will also be focused on Transnational Youth Initiatives of the programme Erasmus+ which will give you an insight to possible international project opportunities.
– To explore different dimensions of entrepreneurship competence – both personal and community level; business and non-profit;
– To provide participants with mentoring and support regarding their individual project ideas;
– To equip participants with tools to evaluate and develop ideas into successful projects;
– To provide knowledge on Transnational Youth Initiatives in the frame of the Erasmus+ programme as a possible tool for international cooperation;
– To create space for networking and encourage participants to create international partnerships.
The training is for the participants who:
– are between 18 and 30 years old;
– would like to start a smaller-scale project, either non-profit, business or other;
– are interested in Erasmus+ opportunities, namely Transnational Youth Initiatives;
– are committed to attend the training for the full duration;
– are able to communicate in English;
– are from an eligible country.
PROGRAMME OF THE COURSE:
The exact content of the training will be specified based on the needs of selected participants, who will receive a programme schedule before the training.
What you can expect:
– Project development tools
– Idea pitching
– Mapping your own resources and personal strengths
– Site visit of an enterprise
– Living Library with guest entrepreneurs and project leaders
– Information on international funding and learning opportunities
Wednesday 27th November is the arrival day. You will need to arrive at the venue in Prague latest 5 pm as we will be starting the programme in the early evening. From 28th to 30th November we will have three full days dedicated to the programme of the training. 1st December, Sunday is the departure day. All the other days are for your projects to flourish.
Apply here until 30 September 2019!!