eunetAugust 21, 2019 at 9:59 am #1388
Tools for Youth Exchanges is a training that enables participants to explore tools around group processes, (intercultural) learning, involvement of young people and how to facilitate these tools during a youth exchange.
The overall aim of TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges – is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their youth exchange projects.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
● To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitate group development
● To develop competences in designing and facilitating educational workshops
● To explore tools that support learning process, including debriefing and recognition of learning.
● To explore tools and models that focus on intercultural learning.
● To explore how to motivate young people to be actively involved at all stages of a youth exchange project.
● To gain understanding of how to support young people during the follow-up phase of a youth exchange project.
Expected profile of participants
The training course is designed for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people and who have one from the following experiences with ERASMUS+: Youth in Action:
● Have experience in organising and/or participating as a team member in international youth exchange;
● Have applied for a youth exchange project funding and are waiting for an answer or just about to implement a youth exchange;
● Have applied for a youth exchange project and has been rejected (and are planning to apply again).
You should have a direct contact with young people who are already involved or want to get involved in an international youth exchanges.
This training course will be in English, without any possibility of permanent translation. Therefore, we ask you to have a good level of English (to be able to understand and to communicate).
Participants should be at least 18 years old.
Course programme: TYE course programme is built on the past experiences of participants and offers variety of workshops, info-sessions, activities to improve youth exchange practices of using tools and methods. Attached is the provisional programme of the course.
Apply here until 31 August 2019!!