eunetюни 29, 2018 at 11:31 am #750
APPETISER – An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programme for international youth work
Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
Do you have experience as a youth work/leader at local level and yet did not organise international youth activities within Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme (and previous programmes)? Do you want to know about Erasmus+ opportunities for international youth exchanges, volunteering activities or/and training projects for youth workers? Are you in contact with young people or other people who would benefit from being involved in international activities? Are you part of an organisation or informal group that is new to Erasmus+ or wants to get to know about new opportunities for international activities within this programme?
Should you have answered positively to the most of the questions above, when this course is for you!
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
• To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
• To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
• To exchange local youth activities in the international context
• To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
Apply here before 7 October 2018: