eunetDecember 12, 2018 at 2:23 pm #936
In YOPM! we will work to improve the management and the participation in youth field and specially Youth Organizations: actors, structure, communication, decision making process, planning and partnership.
We will discover Erasmus + KA2 as a tool to empower youth structures and organisations.
Many organizations in the Youth field have the need to increase the quality in their internal management and participation processes, as a way to increase the quality of the national and international projects they develop. The creation of long term international partnerships is also a challenge for them.
The Main Aim of YOPM! Training course is to improve the management of youth structures and the quality of their projects, to increase the strength and confidence in working with partners in Erasmus+ context and to propose different ways of participation.
The Specific Objectives are:
– To understand the importance of participatory processes and coordination
– To practice strategies in order to create participative spaces.
– To question the traditional roles in the organizations.
– To promote the use of different techniques in the decision making process
– To improve the management of the organizations, especially in comunication and transparency.
– To discover collaborative working tools, for internal use in organizations and external with partners.
– To reinforce the importance of connecting Youth Policy (EU Youth Strategy) in Erasmus + projects.
The team will create a supportive space, in which the participant is the focus and responsible of his/her own learning process. The main resource will be the group, and learning will be based on the co-creation process in between participants and team.
Positive and participative attitude towards learning, including humour, openness and readiness to learn from experience and mistakes. The approach of the team is based on non-formal education methods and promoting spaces for informal and peer to peer learning.
Apply here until 13 January 2019!