eunetSeptember 3, 2018 at 10:25 am #824
Training course “Training for mentors” targets youth leaders and youth workers, who have experience in Erasmus+ programme and would like to share their knowledge and experience by assisting other potential applicants in developing their project ideas.
Training course “Training for mentors” aims to create a network of well-trained mentors, who could be trustworthy partners for National Agencies and support quality implementation of the programme. The main task of mentors will be to assist young people and youth workers in project writing process by giving feedback and guiding through the process of developing a project idea. This is a multi-staged project that consists of the international training course and local follow-up activities.
The training course will take place in Tallinn from 4th to 6th of December (3th of December- arrival day, 7th of December. departure day).
During the international training course, the following topics will be tackled: Erasmus+ programme details, project writing, and project consulting. After that several follow-up activities shall be implemented on the local level, which contains consulting of young people and helping them to develop a project idea and filling the application form. Follow-up phase will be mostly in january, before the Erasmus+ February deadline 2019.
Specific objectives of the TC are:
– To explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on understanding the differences between key actions;
– To build a common understanding of quality aspects of the Erasmus+ projects;
– To train and empower a national team of mentors, who will continue working with their National Agency;
– To develop participant’s competences in counselling, giving feedback, and guiding the process of project idea development.
– Have experience in learning mobility under the Erasmus+: Youth In Action programme;
– Are motivated to become mentors for young people and youth workers;
– Are ready to commit for the follow-up activities (i.e. cooperation with National Agencies in mentoring potential applicants);
– Are willing to learn about counselling and guiding the groups in process of developing the project idea;
– Are minimum 18 years old;
– Are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions.
This training course is organized in cooperation between E+: YiA National Agencies.
It is open to youth workers and youth leaders from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries. Apply here until 30 September 2018!