eunetOctober 1, 2019 at 5:26 pm #1462
MOSAIC – Model Of Strategic Approach in International Cooperation in volunteering in EuroMed. MOSAIC is a combination of information, partnership building and tools sharing under Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps, project-oriented.
This activity is an opportunity to learn and practice on youth project development.
It will combine different aspects:
– delivering of information on the European Solidarity Corps on theoritical and pratical levels to gain knowledge on the first steps to take part to the Programme.
– networking and building partnerships on an international level with a group composed of 30 European youth organisations and 30 South-Mediterranean youth organisations willing to cooperate and work together in the framework of the European Programmes.
– sharing of educational tools to develop competences in working in the field of youth projects and volunteering projects.
Aim and Objectives
The overall aim is to strenghten the competences of European Solidarity Corps actors in the EuroMed Cooperation.
– to strengthen the knowledge on European Solidarity Corps in the EuroMed context
– to support the development of partnership and sustainable networking between programme countries and South-Mediterranean countries in European Solidarity Corps
– to highlight quality and value-based elements in European Solidarity Corps
– to provide a space to share tools about youth volunteering projects
– to provide space and guidance to start an international youth project.
Active Programme Countries organisations experienced in international volunteering:
– interrested in the EuroMed cooperation in the field of youth
– holding a valid accreditation or label
– interested in building partnership and with the capacity to do so
– with current ongoing volunteering projects
In the selection process, we plan to select one person per organisation.
– project officer or manager of the volunteering/youth activity in the organisation
– mandated to take decisions on future possible cooperations
– able to speak comprehensible English
Apply here until 13 October 2019!!