eunetJanuary 9, 2019 at 1:36 pm #941
The group leaders from different NGO are able to increase the quality of Youth Exchanges through finding appropriate models of motivating young to active participate there and gain new skills and knowledge. The main idea is through the laboratory to find this form of motivating where leader is not a teacher or mentor, where leader plays role as a facilitator who knows technology of involvement youngsters.
The aim is to improve quality of Youth Exchanges (in frames of YiA) by providing space for YE group leaders to develop their competences, focusing on motivation and learning support.
• To promote and facilitate the active approach to building appropriate models of motivation
• To achieve the results and disseminate it (use gained experience in practice, in local organizations, in international projects)
• To raise understanding of the role in Youth Exchanges and knowledge on personal and professional development in youth work and other fields
• To facilitate reflection on the personal motivation to be a leader, self-evaluation
• To build up creative and communication skills, support intercultural exchange, foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries (it helps to increase quality of Youth Exchanges)
• To work on the key competences for active participation among youngsters
If you are Spanish and between 18-30 years old, apply here until 17 January 2019!